It was funny but I got gas before I got into Abingdon for 2.99.....on the same road two miles further gas was 3.12 at one station, a 100 yards down the road, 2.98, across the road, 2.99.....in town, 3.12-3.21........curious, curious!!
It was funny but I got gas before I got into Abingdon for 2.99.....on the same road two miles further gas was 3.12 at one station, a 100 yards down the road, 2.98, across the road, 2.99.....in town, 3.12-3.21........curious, curious!!
I'm glad to see it dropping ($3.19 in Norton today after work), but it should be much lower than that.
As of right now crude oil is $82.24/barrel and the wholesale price of gasoline is $1.949/gallon
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
$3.09/gal in Coeburn this morning when I left for work and $3.12 in Wise.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Anybody know what gas is in BSG?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yes, people in BSG know what gas is!
Are you trying to insult them or something!!!!!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, people in BSG know what gas is!
Are you trying to insult them or something!!!!!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>
booooooooooo. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Moving on.
At this moment in time wholesale gas is $1.851/gallon. Oil is $79/barrel. Gas most definitely should be under $3/gallon (and probably more like $2.55 with the 4% retail markup and taxes)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yeah gas futures show it being like 2.40 a gallon without tax but that was a few days ago i dont know what it would be right now
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
oil prices down under $78 this morning
gas prices are going to continue to drop
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know what gas is in BSG? </div></div>
It was $3.19 at Food City in BSG yesterday.
Bookmarks